Header Ads

Dear LIB readers; Can a man be jealous of his woman's success?

From a female LIB reader...Read below and advice
I've been with my man for 4 years now but I am thinking of ending the relationship I was hoping will lead to marriage. My partner and I are both lawyers and up until 11 months ago, our earnings was almost same, his was just slightly higher. But late last year, I hit a jackpot after passing an exam with flying colours and got employed at a huge company where I head the legal department.My earning has more than tripled but instead of being happy for me, my man seems upset by it. His attitude towards me has changed.
These days he constantly tries to dampen my spirit, he's not as supportive as he used to be and sometimes suggests I didn't get the job by merit, that I may have done something (like sleep with the bosses) to get the job. We fight constantly now and he doesn't try to see me as often as he used to. He talks down on me and tries to belittle my job which I worked so hard to get. I don't know what to do, should I leave him? I am still the same girl, he's the one who changed. Will he ever get over it? Please advice


No comments