Header Ads

Maje Ayida's babymama Anita Solomon writes on motherhood as she shares pregnancy pic

Anita Solomon is the mother of Maje Ayida's son. If you recall the news of her pregnancy broke the internet last year. (Read here) Well Anita is enjoying motherhood. She shared a throwback photo of herself while pregnant and wrote,
"Being a mom has been such a blessing. This journey so far has taught me patience, sacrifice and acceptance. I can't imagine my life without my son in it. His smile is so contagious and when he calls me mama, my heart just melts.
The tiny arms around my neck and even the little hugs and kisses. Such joy! The unconditional love I feel is beyond measure. I thank God every day for my boy, my heart, my everything. As this journey continues, I pray for guidance and the grace to raise a beautiful child, one who will love God and serve him always. #lovemyson#beingmom #motherhood #blessed #joy#peace #love #Godsgrace #thankful#gratefulheart #tbt"


No comments