Header Ads

Big Tigger denies being the father of married Keshia Knight Pulliam's unborn child, issues strong statement

Radio Disc Jockey and rapper Big Tigger was forced to deny he's the father of Keshia Knight Pulliam's unborn child after her estranged husband, former NFL player Edgerton Hartwell filed for divorce, requested a paternity test and insinuated that Keshia continued her relationship with Big Tigger, 43, after they broke up in late 2015 after dating for a few years.

Tigger took to the radio in Atlanta to respectfully deny paternity of Pulliam’s fetus. He said;


“Any insinuation, speculation, intimation, or rumor of me being the father of that young ladies beautiful child on the way, just not true. Furthermore, I respect the institution and the concept of marriage, that’s why I have not been married. My father was married three times, I don’t want to do that! I want to get married once, and I want to be married to the person I love, and…us to stay together.”
Keshia insists that her husband of 6 months is the father of her unborn child. The two got married in January just three months after meeting...

No comments