Header Ads

Throwback Thursday, get any of Shola designs’ shoes at 25% discount

We got complains from people that the last Throwback Thursday discount campaign that we did came out late, that they could not key into it. Now we are bringing it back again today. #throwbackthursday #25% discount

Chocolate is good but shoes are carb-free #throwbackthursday #25% discount

Take a bold step! This is the beginning, of anything you want. #throwbackthursday #25%discount
Long before spiked heels with exotic names became objects of desire, chicks have been shoe-crazy. #throwbackthursday #25% discount.


I feel my heart race when I look at the shoes I am considering buying, feel a jolt of joy when I wear them the first time. #throwbackthursday #25% discount.


Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally.
Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can wear! Show off your style with Sholadesigns shoes! #throwbackthursday #25% discount.


To me, throwback means I’m a smart player. I know how to play the game. I’m very skilled. I do a lot of things that other people don’t do. #throwbackthursday #25%discount


We are now available at http://www.konga.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=shola%20designs .

Whatsapp Bisola @08023659126 for more information on your 25% discount.

No comments