Header Ads

Earn guaranteed multiple streams of income from Agro-Export

In our bid to raise financial giants in Agricultural production and export, Midas Initiative brings to you a golden opportunity to be trained, access funds, increase income streams, get instant customers, join business hubs, participate in viable investment opportunities and also showcase your products and services to thousands of participants.



Benefits of Midas Initiative Business Summit
*       Start a Agro-export business immediately
*       Start organic home garden with just small space at your balcony or any free space to grow healthy vegetables thereby fighting cancer and other terminal diseases.
*       Agro-export mentoring by Experts
*       Opportunity to locate and start  at least 3 viable business of your  choice without quitting your job
*       Join farmers’/exporters hub and earn amazing income.
*       Access to grants and investment funds
*       Busy executives can participate with minimal personal involvement
*       Get Export deals to many buyers around the world
*       Access to cheap farming land for purchase and lease
Event Date: July 23rd, 2016 | Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Venue: The Avenue Suites, Opp Eko Altantic, Victoria Island, Lagos
Registration Fee: N35, 000 before event date, N50, 000 on the event day

SPEAKERS:
Professor Alex Okwuashi (PhD), African Farmer Mogaji, Mr. Solomon Okopi, Bamidele Ayemibo, Mercy Isaac and Headworld Esene

CONTACT US: Customer Care Helpline (+234) 08091490783.
To register for Midas Initiative Business Summit: http://register.midasinitiative.com/ or go to https://youtu.be/OUw9MBwmsts

TESTIMONIALS

Mr. J. Balogun

MR. J. BALOGUN: I started pig farming with a few pigs and within 18months I had
thousands of pigs. Currently I make an average daily profit of N250, 000 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) to N300, 000 (Three Hundred Thousand Naira) from sales of my pigs. I’m enjoying my dreamed life living in one of the choicest Islands in Africa, called the Banana Island.


BLESSING CHINEDUM: I entered Agriculture value chain business of warehousing about 8 years ago. As a fresh graduate with no experience and with no promising job coming my way, I decided to go into farm produce warehousing and sales. The journey has been awesome as I can afford to live in my own property in less than 6 years with over a million naira monthly returns.. 

CHRISTOPHER NATHANIEL: I became a farmer 7 years after quitting a white collar job, where I was earning just about N1.2m annually. I started farming business with just 3 hectares of land. Today, I cultivate over 100 hectares of land of corn, cassava and vegetables; I make an annual profit of over N40m. Farming can be very lucrative with proper guidance.

...Building a community of outstanding Executives and Business owner


No comments